On-line Course Product Service Agreement
This Products and Services Agreement (“Agreement”) is made and entered into the ___ day of _____. 20__, between Molly Seidel LLC, a Colorado limited liability company with an address of _________________________ and _________ with an address of ________________________ (“Client”).
This Agreement will cover the major business transactions we may do with you as described within this Agreement and in the applicable Attachment(s) (“Products and Services”). “Attachments” are further Agreements which are also part of this Agreement and which provide additional terms for some Products and Services which are not specified in this Agreement.
By signing this Agreement, each of us agrees to the terms of this Agreement. Once signed, (1) any reproduction of this Agreement or an Attachment, made by reliable means (for example, photocopy or facsimile) is considered an original and (2) all Services you order under this Agreement are subject to it.
1. Ownership. All content included on this Site, Products and Services, and Confidential Information (cumulatively referred to as “Materials”) is and shall continue to be the property of Molly Seidel LLC and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Materials is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content. or materials by or through your use of this Site, Products, or Services.
2. Trademarks. Free Bird Publishing House, The Creative Blueprint Process, Free Bird Inspirations, and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Molly Seidel LLC. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
3. Confidential Information. For purposes of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” shall include all nonpublic information disclosed directly or indirectly by Molly Seidel LLC, its agents or employees to you whether written, oral, electronic, or otherwise, through any means of communication or observation. You agree to use the Confidential Information solely for the purpose set forth in this Agreement and applicable Attachment(s), and not for any other purpose or benefit or for the benefit of any third party. You are responsible for breaches of this Agreement by persons to whom you disclose Confidential Information received hereunder.
4. License. Molly Seidel LLC grants you a limited, non-transferable, nonexclusive license to use this Site and the Products and Services described on the selected Attachment(s) including any Confidential Information received on the terms and conditions and subject to the restrictions and limitations set forth within this Agreement and any Attachments or Exhibits. You may use the Materials solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy or modify Materials as provided under the terms of this Agreement, reverse engineer or break into the Site, or use Materials in violation of any law.
5. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Molly Seidel LLC and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from and against any and all demands, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, liabilities, losses, fees, costs and expenses, (including without limitation reasonable attorney's fees and costs of any investigation) directly or indirectly arising from or in any way connected with (i) use of or reliance on the Products or Services, or other information or data supplied or to be supplied to you under this Agreement, (ii) any breach of or default under the terms or conditions of this Agreement by you, (iii) your use of this Site, and (iv) any negligence, gross negligence or willful misconduct by or on behalf of you or your employees or agents.
7. Disclaimer and Exclusion of Warranties. THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE.” MOLLY SEIDEL LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Molly Seidel is NOT a medical professional and does not purport to provide services which should be provided by a medical, mental or other healthcare professional. If you have any questions or concerns about your ability to participate in any activity or service, please see your health care provider prior to your participation. Any such participation is at your own risk.
8. Limitation of Liability. If we fail to perform our duties and obligations under this Agreement, and you can establish that as a direct result thereof you have incurred any damages, liabilities, losses, fees, costs or expenses, then our liability to you for actual damages for any cause whatsoever, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, shall not exceed in the aggregate the lesser of (i) the amount paid by you for the selected Products and Services, or (ii) $1,000. FURTHER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MOLLY SEIDEL LLC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The parties acknowledge that this Agreement has been entered into as a commercial transaction and, further, that since any proof of actual damages to you would be very difficult, imprecise and inaccurate, the foregoing remedies and limitations on damages constitute fair, reasonable and adequate remedies and limitations of any damages for any losses that may be incurred by you.
10. Acknowledgment. You acknowledge our exclusive right, title, and interest in and to the copyright and other commercial rights to any programs, systems data, data received or in our possession, Products, Confidential Information, or materials utilized or produced by us in the performance of the services or provision of Products called for in this Agreement.
11. Invoicing, Payment and Taxes. We will specify the amount and basis for the particular Product or Service on the applicable Products and Services Attachment. For a product with a one-time charge, payment is due on its receipt. You agree to pay as we specify in the invoice. You also agree to pay amounts equal to any applicable taxes resulting from any transaction under this Agreement. This does not include taxes based on our net income. You are responsible for personal property taxes for each Product from the date we ship it to you, by whatever means.
12. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Colorado, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern this Terms of Service Agreement and any dispute that may arise between you and Molly Seidel LLC or its affiliates.
13. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
14. Waiver. The failure of Molly Seidel LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Molly Seidel LLC must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Molly Seidel LLC.
15. Termination. Either of us may terminate this Agreement if the other does not comply with any of its terms, provided the one who is not complying is given written notice and reasonable time to comply. Upon termination of this Agreement in any manner provided herein, all the rights and licenses granted to you are terminated and you will immediately discontinue use of the Materials and promptly, at our option and upon our instructions, (i) destroy the Material under our supervision (or furnish us with an affidavit of such destruction sworn to by you, or a principal or officer of your organization), or (ii) deliver the Materials to us or our duly authorized representative.
16. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
17. Assignability. This Agreement is personal to the parties hereto and may not be assigned without the prior written consent of the other which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld; provided, however, that Molly Seidel LLC may assign this Agreement, without consent, to a successor organization, affiliate, or subsidiary.
19. Counterparts. This Agreement has been executed in counterparts and each such counterpart shall be deemed an original of the Agreement for all purposes.
20. Amendments. Except as set forth in Section 18, no provision of this Agreement may be amended or modified except by a written instrument executed by all parties to this Agreement.
21. No Presumption Against Drafting Party. This Agreement is to be construed without giving force to any presumption or rule requiring construction or interpretation against the drafting party.
22. Equitable Relief. Client agrees that in the event of a breach or threatened breach of this Agreement, Molly Seidel LLC may suffer irreparable harm for which it may not have an adequate remedy at law. Therefore, Molly Seidel LLC shall have the right to seek injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement, in addition to its other rights or remedies which may be available at law or in equity.
23. Enforcement Costs. In connection with any suit, action, or other proceeding, including arbitration or bankruptcy, arising out of or in any manner relating to this Agreement, the successful or prevailing party or parties shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs through and including all post-judgment and appellate levels.
24. Remedies Cumulative. Except as otherwise specifically provided under the terms of this Agreement, the remedies provided by this Agreement or presently or hereafter existing at law or in equity shall be cumulative and concurrent, and may be exercised as often as occasion for them shall occur. No single or partial exercise by either of us of any right, power, or remedy shall preclude any other or further exercise of such right, power, or remedy or of any other remedy.
25. Headings. The headings used within this Agreement are included solely for the reader’s convenience and reference. They have no significance in the interpretation or construction of this Agreement.
Impossibility. Should events beyond either part’s control, such as strikes by outside suppliers, acts of God, or civil disturbances materially affect either party’s ability to perform, this Agreement shall be terminated without prejudice.
26. Survival. Those rights and obligations of the parties under this Agreement which, by their nature do not terminate with the expiration or termination of this Agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
27. Notice. All notices required or permitted under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed effective upon personal delivery, or overnight express delivery such as Federal Express, or upon deposit in the United States Post Office, by registered or certified mail, postage prepaid, addressed to the other party at the address shown above, or at such other address or addresses as either party shall designate to the other in accordance with this Section 28.
Agreed to and effective on the date set forth above.
Molly Seidel LLC Client: By: ________________________ By:________________________________
Molly Seidel, Owner
ON-LINE COURSE ATTACHMENT
THIS ON-LINE COURSE ATTACHMENT (“Attachment”) is made a part of the Products and Services Agreement dated the ___ day of _______ 20__, between Molly Seidel LLC and _________________ (“Client”).
This Attachment and Exhibit “__” will cover the ON-LINE COURSE Molly Seidel LLC will provide to you.
This Attachment, Agreement, and its applicable Exhibits or Attachments is the complete agreement as set forth in Section 18 of the Agreement regarding these transactions, and replace any prior oral or written communications between us. By signing this Agreement, each of us agrees to the terms of this Agreement. Once signed, (1) any reproduction of this Agreement or an Attachment, made by reliable means (for example, photocopy or facsimile) is considered an original and (2) all Services you order under this Agreement are subject to it.
Molly Seidel LLC offers a number of on-line courses whereby its owner, Molly Seidel, will guide, coach, and advise you through The Creative Blueprint Process.
Each course includes a free 60-minute phone consultation with Molly Seidel. This can be used as an introductory call for you to get to know each other, for you to ask any questions you may have about the course, or to simply talk about where you are in the process and where you may feel you need a little extra support and guidance. For more in-depth, one-on-one energetic and design work, take a look at the Working with Me page to explore how Molly Seidel can personally help you clear away the old and recreate your new reality.
Course #1 -- Awaken Your Truth
This course is an introductory course that is designed to help you discover who you are and where you are in your current reality. This first step will pave the way toward identifying anything in your life now that may need to be cleaned up, cleared out, realigned, simplified, or released altogether. And all of this is so you can free up the energetic space within your home and within your life to invite and call in the new reality you wish to create for yourself—one that is in complete alignment with who you are in your truest, most authentically expressive heart.
The Awaken Your Truth course will guide you through the first steps of your personal self-discovery journey as you:
- reconnect with the parts of you that hold your inherent ability to play, imagine, dream, and create from the heart and in the present moment
- receive an incredibly powerful message meant only for you
- explore every aspect of where you are right now in your current reality and the life you’re living today
- discover the secrets of your truest self
- identify and bring to light your authentic purpose to step into your own power with joy, abundance, the freedom of creative expression, and unconditional self-love.
This course also includes -
1. A guided meditation that is intended to help my clients connect with their own five-year old self so they can then receive a personal message. It will be Molly Seidel speaking and guiding them through this meditation with background music (pre-recorded), but it will be their job to do the work so they can get their own personal results. This guided meditation requires you to close your eyes, to hold your breath several times, and to breathe in and out deeply. If for any reason you are unable to perform this exercise due to any medical conditions or emotional or physical reasons, please refrain from this part of the lesson and the course. If you have any questions or concerns about your ability to perform this exercise, please see your health care provider prior to starting this exercise. Your participation in this exercise is at your sole risk.
2. Several short videos of Molly Seidel showing and explaining how this process works. These videos are only intended to help you understand it and visually see how it works. Once again, you will need to do the work yourself so you can get to your own personal results.
Course #2 -- The Mindful Closet Transformation
Molly Seidel guide, coach and advise you through The Creative Blueprint Process, and it will start within your own personal closet, but it will all be in written form as a step-by-step lesson plan for others to follow. This course will also include a companion workbook that is intended to help you get started on your own journey. It provides questions and space for you to write down your own personal information and it is merely intended to help guide you through your own process, but you will need to do the work for yourself. That is how you will get your own personal results.
The course also includes:
1. A short video of Molly Seidel introducing herself and explaining why she created this course for others.
2. Several other short videos of Molly Seidel showing and explaining how the process works within the closet, but these videos are only intended to help you understand it and visually see how it works. Once again, you will need to do the work yourself so you can get to your own personal results.
What is the Mindful Closet Transformation really about?
First and most importantly, this course had been created with joy, lightheartedness, and open creativity in mind. Everything about this process is meant to be fun, exciting, and freeing, both as you move through the steps of this course and as you reflect on the aspects of your own life and the areas in which you want to create your new reality—the New You. But it isn’t about reinventing yourself and becoming someone completely different. This course is meant to kickstart your journey of self-discovery, to identify, evaluate, and clear away everything that’s standing in your path toward finding your unique purpose through creative self-expression and aligning with your authentic self.
What does that mean?
We all have a purpose. You have a purpose, one that is uniquely and perfectly suited to you, your gifts, and what you want to achieve and bring more of into your life. No matter where you come from, what you’ve experienced on your own personal journey, or where you may be headed, that purpose and that freedom to authentically express what’s inside your heart has always been with you. Sometimes along the way, as we go through life day after day, that purpose and that freedom may get buried beneath the everyday to-dos. This can leave us feeling lost, unsure of where to go next, or as if we’re “stuck” in a rut we just can’t seem to escape. Many of you may have felt like this for quite some time. Or maybe you’re even just coming to the point where you’re aware of that quivering energy inside you, your heart’s desire to be yourself, or to create something you’ve always wanted to create, or simply to open yourself to more joy and abundance and freedom.
I’m not here to tell you who you are or how to live your own authentic truth. But I am here to guide you through discovering that for yourself, using the process that enabled me to do the very same within every aspect of my own life.
This course was designed to help you discover who you are and where you are in your current reality. This first step will pave the way toward identifying anything in your life now that may need to be cleaned up, cleared out, realigned, simplified, or released altogether. And all of this is so you can free up the energetic space within your home and within your life to invite and call in the new reality you wish to create for yourself—one that is in complete alignment with who you are in your truest, most authentically expressive heart.
And you will start this process by first going through your own personal closet.
This may sound like an odd place to start, but if you think about it, your closet holds the perfect blueprint of both how you currently express yourself and how you may have expressed yourself in the past in ways that may no longer reflect the real you. It is literally a representation of the you the rest of the world sees, holding your clothes, accessories, and items you use in your everyday life before stepping out into the world and presenting yourselves to those who see you—friends, family members, coworkers, and even strangers when you’re out and about.
But more than that, the closet also represents your subconscious mind, holding multiple reflective pieces of yourself both energetic and spiritual.
As you may have read in the summary of this course before diving into this journey with me, everything in your material reality carries its own energy, including the items in your closet. That energy by default is deeply connected to you because it exists in your personal space day in and day out. And that energy tends to be even more deeply connected to you because of how the items in your closet are used—namely worn on your body and most often kept all together in your bedroom, the place where you start and end each day. The place where you have the most freedom to express yourself without anyone looking in to view what you wish others to see.
The closet and its contents hold the energy of all your subconscious thoughts, emotions, memories, dreams, likes, and dislikes. It also carries a specific and incredibly important key to discovering and harnessing your authentic gifts. Sometimes—just like trying to find that one perfect pair of shoes in a box of random items or sifting through a mess of scattered belongings in the garage for that old painting you never quite got around to hanging—it can be hard to find those authentic gifts and that freedom of creative self-expression beneath the energetic weight of everything you’ve experienced and incorporated into your life over the years. You may even find that these gifts you possess—just like each and every one of us does, in our own way—have been dismissed beneath that energetic weight, buried or lost or even altogether forgotten. Some of them may need to be nurtured or brought to the light so you can finally create the reality you’ve always been hoping to live in your heart of hearts. I’m going to help you uncover those authentic gifts, identify them, and guide you through the process of shedding all that old energy that’s been holding you back.
In addition to holding the key to discovering and uncovering your authentic self and who you truly are, the closet also contains the energy of your own belief systems and programming, attachments, old wounds and traumas, and roles you have played or are currently playing in your reality but which no longer serve you. It will show you everything you need to know about yourself and why—if you allow this discovery to unfold.
Your wardrobe will show you what you may be dealing with in your current reality—both consciously and unconsciously—in order to illuminate what no longer serves you and your own authentic purpose so you can relieve yourself of that old energy. And this Mindful Closet Transformation will also show you how to express and present yourself to the world based on the playful discovery of how you truly feel about yourself.
The information you’re going to discover about yourself within your closet is absolutely priceless. Think of it as the giant “You Are Here” arrow on a map—the starting reference point to help you orient yourself within your current reality. And the goal is to eventually get to that giant X that marks the spot, only with your own personal journey, there will be multiple X’s along the way. At each of these checkpoints through the Creative Blueprint courses, you will be collecting what I like to call the golden puzzle pieces of self-awareness and self-expression. Each step is meant to be a fun, light-hearted, joyful exploration of what may be standing in your way but more importantly how you can clear it aside and continue to walk your own path. The path that makes you feel like yourself, the true you who gets up in the morning with an excitement for facing the day and who goes to bed at night feeling peaceful, hopeful, and grateful for all the experiences you’ve had.
This process is only about having fun, discovering the playfulness of creating the life you want to lead, and finding hope for the future. It’s about rediscovering the freedom of being truly, uniquely, and unabashedly you.
You’re ready to revamp your life in some way but aren’t quite sure how or where to start,
You’ve been through or are currently going through a major shift in your life,
You feel overwhelmed, stuck, or stalled and need help moving past those feelings,
You’re ready to upgrade the way you’ve been thinking about your life,
You’re ready to clean up and clear out what no longer serves you,
You are ready to bring your own creation or business to life,
You are truly ready to discover who you are authentically and embody this in your new reality…
This course is designed for you.
Once you sign up for either of these courses, this Attachment and its applicable Exhibit shall be attached to and shall constitute a part of this Agreement as if fully set forth therein. In all other respects, the Agreement shall remain unchanged.
To sign up for this course, please click here and complete the form for the creation of Exhibit “__.”
Agreed to and effective on the date set forth above.
Molly Seidel LLC Client:
By: ____________________________ By:___________________________________
Molly Seidel, Owner
Printed Name _________________________